12 Minutes per week
Helping busy people look and feel fantastic
Thanks for taking the time to visit, we hope you leave enlightened, energised - and ready to improve your quality of life!
**Busy Body Personal Training wins the 'Innovation of the Year' Award 2017 at the New Zealand Exercise Industry Awards!!
**Ross the Boss runner-up for 'Personal Trainer of the Year' 2017 🙂
We are your local Exercise Efficiency Experts, and we specialise in helping very busy business people. If that’s you, perhaps you can identify with the following challenges:
- Not enough energy to have fun with the family after a day at work
- No time to look after yourself while juggling a million other things
- Sick or unproductive staff costing your business money.
We could tell exactly how we can solve these challenges for you with just 12 minutes of effort each week. What - hold on... 12 minutes? Surely that’s a typo? No - it’s science.
The 12 minute system is for both males and females – our biology is essentially the same, except that a few key hormones dictate how our bodies respond. Females get lean, toned and sexy, males get more muscly and buff.Read more
Fit Tips Blog
- The correct name for your metabolism is BMR - Basal Metabolic Rate. Your BMR is the minimum level of energy your body needs when at rest to function effectively. This...
- Omega-3 fats are a crucial part of human cell membranes. They also have a number of other important functions, including: Improving heart health: Omega-3 fatty acids can increase “good” HDL...
- Most people are deficient in vitamins and minerals because they aren't eating enough of the good stuff. Because the good stuff is boring! Most of the good stuff comes from...